The Nova-Star Academy
Hey Guys! This is the Nova-Star Academy! Come here, have fun, and enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nova-Star Academy
Hey Guys! This is the Nova-Star Academy! Come here, have fun, and enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh.
The Nova-Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» So YALLL NIGGAS READY OR NAWH
Six Sams for Regionals EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:00 pm by Killua

»  Dead huh?
Six Sams for Regionals EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:04 pm by Kaliba

» What if: Destiny HERO - Disk Commander wasn't forbidden?
Six Sams for Regionals EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:23 am by {HeartlessX} Volpe

» meeting the new people of dn is a laugh
Six Sams for Regionals EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:42 am by {HeartlessX} Volpe

» Volpe's wins
Six Sams for Regionals EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:58 pm by {HeartlessX} Volpe

» where is everyone?
Six Sams for Regionals EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:46 pm by Desara

» THINGS AROUND HERE ARE GOING TO CHANGE!!! PLEASE READ THIS VITAL INFO
Six Sams for Regionals EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:25 pm by Desara

» Suggestion on making a war team
Six Sams for Regionals EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:13 pm by necro gaia excalibur

» What if: Mass Driver wasn't forbidden?
Six Sams for Regionals EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:21 pm by Desara

» Axel's, Kaliba's, and Killua's GFX Shop
Six Sams for Regionals EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:21 pm by Desara

Six Sams for Regionals

Go down

Six Sams for Regionals Empty Six Sams for Regionals

Post by Trolldad213 Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:11 am

As some of you may/may not know, I play only casually irl. My collection is small, I don't keep up to date with cards that much, etc.. My point being, I've decided that for my first competitive Yu-Gi-Oh! experience(although not my first TCG experience IRL, I had a mean poison counter deck in MTG back in the day ;D), I'm going to be using Six Sams at my local Seattle, WA regionals. I don't attend any form of local tournaments, and 99% of all of my dueling is done on DN. Anyways, onto the deck, with explainations: 

https://i.imgur.com/s2HzeQE.png

Monsters

1x Grandmaster of the Six Samurai - Toolbox purposes mostly, beater, allows me to retrieve a sam when he is destroyed, also allows me to get out Adreus a lot easier.

3x Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki - Easy rank 3 plays, high level synchro plays, just a good card that is run in every sam deck for its versatility.

3x Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan - Easy to summon, beater, armor ninja/excalibur or any other rank 4

2x Great Shogun Shien - I know a lot of decks only run 1, I choose to run 2 knowing that it can lead to inconsistency. However, I think I can exchange a little bit of consistency for an easy Fire Fist machup. 

3x Kagemusha of the Six Samurai - Easy synchro plays. Ascetism with him + Elder = instant shi en or any level 5 synchro.

2x Elder of the Six Samurai - easy level 5 synchro with kagemusha or 8 with kage+kageki, special summon-able easily, ascetism, versatile card Six Sams for Regionals Icon_razz

1x Hand of the Six Samurai - Pop 1, kageki, toolbox, etc.

1x Legendary Six Samurai - Enishi - Like a really good lategame compulsory evac device. Also rank 4's nicely with kizan

2x Effect Veiler - This card is too good, it speaks for itself

Spells

1x Dark Hole - Field wipe. Quite the disrupter of plans, at any time in the game

1x ROTA - Searches most cards in the deck

3x Shien's Smoke Signal - Searches most of the necessary monsters in the deck

1x Warrior Returning Alive - Brings back any monster in the deck

3x Six Samurai United - Easy +2

2x Asceticism of the Six Samurai - Free Shi En or any level 5/8 synchro.

3x Mystical Space Typhoon - I expect to see a lot of backrow.

Traps

3x Fiendish Chain - This card is gonna be waaay too good this format. A lot of cards will be relying on their effects, and without them they are easy pickings. In my testing, having this card always at the ready has saved me more times than I can count.

2x Musakani Magatama - Bottomless, torrential, mirror force. Need I say more?

1x Compulsory Evacuation Device - Staple. Gets rid of those pesky xyz monsters.

1x Bottomless Trap Hole - Needed for the bosses of my opponent's deck

1x - Solemn Warning - Too good.

Extra Deck

1x Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En - Too good. Hard to get over. Easy to get out. Pitty he's limited.

1x Ally of Justice Catastor - Toolbox and he's op

1x Naturia Beast - nospells4u

1x Naturia Barkion - notraps4u

1x Stardust Dragon - My favorite card irl, I have to use him in every deck. And his power against destruction decks is amazing.

1x Scrap Dragon - The literal opposite of Stardust, he has the power to pop anything on your opponent's side of the field. Also at 2800 attack points he is quite the beater.

1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon - easy to get out, insta-beater

1x Wind-Up Zenmaines - He is a wall of steel

1x Shadow of the Six Samurai - Shien - a very good card in certain situations. Add kageki into the mix and you have a 3500 beater c:

1x Heroic Champion - Excalibur - easy to get out, can stomp over any other monster in the game.

1x Gem-Knight Pearl - Because Ophion locks me down

1x Blade Armor Ninja - do u even otk

1x Gagaga Gunman - I guarantee I will scrape my way out of a match using him. He is too good.

1x Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon - 2600 beater and a free pop 1. Not a bad deal there.

1x Maestroke, the Symphony Djinn - Book of moon, wall of steel, all in one ^_^

I haven't decided upon a side deck yet, I have no clue what to have in it, any suggestions for anything are welcome, however PLEASE keep in mind my budget is incredibly low. I am accepting any donations:D but I would feel better going to sleep at night if they were legitimate trades. If you have any offers for any of the cards listed in a moment(cards I need, and will get, just easier to trade for them). Thank you for reading all of this, I need suggestions on the main, extra and side, but mostly just the side, I really need help with the side.

Cards I would appreciate trading for sooner than buying them: 

2x Effect veiler

2x Kagemusha

1x Asceticism

1x Solemn Warning

1x Of both Naturia Beast and Barkion

1x Scrap Dragon

1x Leviathan

1x Gem-knight pearl

1x cowboy

1x blade armor ninja

1x maestroke

1x adreus

Any trade/donation/loan offers would be much appreciated just hit me up on DN and feel free to leave any suggestions below I would love to make this deck a lot better. Thanks for reading! Six Sams for Regionals Icon_biggrin
Trolldad213
Trolldad213

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum