The Nova-Star Academy
Hey Guys! This is the Nova-Star Academy! Come here, have fun, and enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh.

xxxsevenxxx test results

Go down

xxxsevenxxx test results

Post by BlackRoseLord on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:16 am

Deck size
41 cards - 4/5

Deck Use
Not a lot of combo's (skill drain was in play throughout both duels). Used the same combo repeatedly to special summon frogs but this worked effectively to defend against by high attack malefics -2 for repeating the same move. Didn't see a lot of adapting to field changes but as i stated previously skill drain made this very difficult. Used creature swap a lot to gain control of my malefics which won him the first duel +1. -1 total

Duels
Won both duels with no losses 90/90

Spoiler:
total points 93. Congrats, you made it into the stardust dragon dorm, you are clearly a very talented duelist. What i saw of your deck shows that you need more spell/trap clearance which would have got rid of skill drain and allowed you to play some combos but i'm very impressed you managed to win even with skill drain in play considering most of the first duel i had at least 1 high power monster out.
BlackRoseLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: xxxsevenxxx test results

Post by xxxsevenxxx on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:23 am

p.s im miss seven chambers not mr! and yes skill drain killed a lot of my play but in the end the results were the same in both duels, skill drain should be banned from tester decks!!
xxxsevenxxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackRoseLord on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:39 am

I like to use skill drain as a tester as it helps see the testee's adaptability to the field, also i would recommend MST rather than heavy storm for trap clearance since alot of skill drain decks protect skill drain with Starlight Road.
BlackRoseLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackRoseLord on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:39 am

I like to use skill drain as a tester as it helps see the testee's adaptability to the field, also i would recommend MST rather than heavy storm for trap clearance since alot of skill drain decks protect skill drain with Starlight Road.
BlackRoseLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxsevenxxx on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:56 am

skill drain disables the tester from being able to accurately judge a persons skill with their deck!! its plain and simple
xxxsevenxxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down