The Nova-Star Academy
Hey Guys! This is the Nova-Star Academy! Come here, have fun, and enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nova-Star Academy
Hey Guys! This is the Nova-Star Academy! Come here, have fun, and enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh.
The Nova-Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» So YALLL NIGGAS READY OR NAWH
THINGS AROUND HERE ARE GOING TO CHANGE!!! PLEASE READ THIS VITAL INFO EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:00 pm by Killua

»  Dead huh?
THINGS AROUND HERE ARE GOING TO CHANGE!!! PLEASE READ THIS VITAL INFO EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:04 pm by Kaliba

» What if: Destiny HERO - Disk Commander wasn't forbidden?
THINGS AROUND HERE ARE GOING TO CHANGE!!! PLEASE READ THIS VITAL INFO EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:23 am by {HeartlessX} Volpe

» meeting the new people of dn is a laugh
THINGS AROUND HERE ARE GOING TO CHANGE!!! PLEASE READ THIS VITAL INFO EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:42 am by {HeartlessX} Volpe

» Volpe's wins
THINGS AROUND HERE ARE GOING TO CHANGE!!! PLEASE READ THIS VITAL INFO EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:58 pm by {HeartlessX} Volpe

» where is everyone?
THINGS AROUND HERE ARE GOING TO CHANGE!!! PLEASE READ THIS VITAL INFO EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:46 pm by Desara

» THINGS AROUND HERE ARE GOING TO CHANGE!!! PLEASE READ THIS VITAL INFO
THINGS AROUND HERE ARE GOING TO CHANGE!!! PLEASE READ THIS VITAL INFO EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:25 pm by Desara

» Suggestion on making a war team
THINGS AROUND HERE ARE GOING TO CHANGE!!! PLEASE READ THIS VITAL INFO EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:13 pm by necro gaia excalibur

» What if: Mass Driver wasn't forbidden?
THINGS AROUND HERE ARE GOING TO CHANGE!!! PLEASE READ THIS VITAL INFO EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:21 pm by Desara

» Axel's, Kaliba's, and Killua's GFX Shop
THINGS AROUND HERE ARE GOING TO CHANGE!!! PLEASE READ THIS VITAL INFO EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:21 pm by Desara

Similar topics

THINGS AROUND HERE ARE GOING TO CHANGE!!! PLEASE READ THIS VITAL INFO

+4
    {HeartlessX} Volpe
    YkDuel
    LelouchTheScizorMaster
    Axel
    8 posters

Go down

THINGS AROUND HERE ARE GOING TO CHANGE!!! PLEASE READ THIS VITAL INFO Empty THINGS AROUND HERE ARE GOING TO CHANGE!!! PLEASE READ THIS VITAL INFO

Post by Axel Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:03 pm

Well, I have a lot of important ting to cover in this one topic, so Ill split it up into 3 sections.

Staff

Inactive staff members will have their position taken away. I'm not talking about if you can't go on one day because of your homework, I understand that.

If that's the case, you can come on on weekends. I'm talking about staff members that are never on and don't do their part in the academy.

Also, to all the teacher staff, you need to post assignments in your dorms in the assignments forum and post lesson in the lessons forum. Please do this as soon as possible. If you're not sure the difference, assignments are giving something for your students to do for NSA points. You post lessons telling a students how to use a deck, how they should build decks (that wold be more for the blackwings), and things like that.

Recruiting

All staff members will be required to recruit one person each day they have access to both NSA and DN. If you have access to both of these, there should be no problem about recruiting.

I know you are probably thinking "I can't recruit because I don't wanna get banned on DN and don't have a fake account". If you are thinking this, use my trick for recruiting. 1.Whenever you duel someone ask if they are interested in a duel academy, and explain some of the features about it.
    2. Make sure they know it is online because some people think it is a real life academy. Silly, but true.
    3.If they like the idea, tell them to make account on the website and direct them to the chat box, and tell them to ask to be tested.

People under here can sign up to be recruiters under here. If you'd like seeing the academy with people then you should become a recruiter. All you have to do is make a fake account on DN and then one day a week recruit people by advertising by hosting a duel.
    Don't worry, DN doesn;t permaa ban you for advertising for academies if you get caught. You'll just get regularly banned for a day, which wouldn't matter anyway since you're only doing once a week.

Recruiters will be payed for their services. They will get 50 NSA points per 3. people. The people you recruit, though, will have to give some kind of approval that you recruited them for you to get the NSA points.

Even if you are not a recruiter, you will get payed for recruiting. You get 15 points per person. But again, the person will have to approve that you recruited them.

Rules

NO:

-spamming

-starting arguments

-trolling(no offence trolldad)

-threatening of any kind

-Cursing is allowed e.g(FUCK STUPID TOP DECKED MARSHMALLON) but cursiing at someone eg. (FUCK YOU) is not allowed.
    Consequences

First time: Warning

Second Time: Warning

Third Time: Kick

Fourth Time: Tell them they're getting a 20 minute ban from chat box, before you give them it.

Fifth Time: 1 day ban from chat box, tell them you are giving it to them.

6th time: Ban them from the chat box but allow them to stay on forum.

7th Time: IP ban them. They have gotten enough warnings at this point.

Remember, these rules apply to all staff members as well as everyone else in the academy.

So yea, that would be it.

Axel
    Admin

https://nova-star.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THINGS AROUND HERE ARE GOING TO CHANGE!!! PLEASE READ THIS VITAL INFO Empty Re: THINGS AROUND HERE ARE GOING TO CHANGE!!! PLEASE READ THIS VITAL INFO

Post by LelouchTheScizorMaster Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:34 pm

i think you guys should try to keep the people we already have more active and remind people of the different challenge/activities in the acad

LelouchTheScizorMaster

Back to top Go down

THINGS AROUND HERE ARE GOING TO CHANGE!!! PLEASE READ THIS VITAL INFO Empty Re: THINGS AROUND HERE ARE GOING TO CHANGE!!! PLEASE READ THIS VITAL INFO

Post by Axel Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:37 pm

I know lelouch we are planning events and crap. They'll come out wen the bad deck challenge is done. 

Axel
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YkDuel Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Hey Axel, I can't go on my computer everyday cause of limits my parents put. I can play, Friday, Weekends, and times when I Don't have school. So can I just recruit 1 per every time I log on those days?

YkDuel

Back to top Go down

Post by LelouchTheScizorMaster Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:51 am

Axel if i were u, i would keep the bad deck challenge in the top 5 of the latest topics so people know its still going on

LelouchTheScizorMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:25 pm

that's what i said Yk lol. and lelouch idk how to do that

Axel
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by {HeartlessX} Volpe Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:49 pm

due to life getting abit more hectic i wont be on enough to be mod or tester and i'm going to have to let the status go as i'd not wish to keep it since i'm not going to be active enough to recruit or test starting tomorrow
    {HeartlessX} Volpe
    {HeartlessX} Volpe

Back to top Go down

Post by LelouchTheScizorMaster Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:42 pm

axel all you have to do is post in the bad deck challenge every few days if its not active. Volpe ur comment should be a new thread saying u dont have time.

LelouchTheScizorMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldad213 Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:49 pm

Aaaaannnd lelouch should stop acting as an admin c:
    Trolldad213
    Trolldad213

Back to top Go down

Post by Desara Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:20 pm

well I've been inactive due to job hunting. >.> Sorry for not being on. It might be smart to hand my teaching job to someone else xD

Desara
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unclebillbill Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:12 pm

all i know is i want to be yestedand havent been able to bc nobodys on

unclebillbill

Back to top Go down

Post by LelouchTheScizorMaster Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:07 pm

aaaand trolldad should act like an admin XD.

LelouchTheScizorMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldad213 Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:13 am

Oof. That one hurt, man.
    Trolldad213
    Trolldad213

Back to top Go down

Post by zainab. Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:45 pm

axel this place is totally dead. i spoke to # members on facebook and they all left to join another academy because noones ever on you should try and make this place more active and improve it. and seriously make some more posts the post are boring . i was gonna leave to but decided to stay.

zainab.

Back to top Go down

Post by LelouchTheScizorMaster Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:14 pm

can u leave please and never ever come back

LelouchTheScizorMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by {HeartlessX} Volpe Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:11 am

lelouch its that kind of attitude that wont bring people but rather send them away so learn to be chill
    {HeartlessX} Volpe
    {HeartlessX} Volpe

Back to top Go down

Post by Desara Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:25 pm

You all seem to be getting on to argue that much I can see.

Desara
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down