The Nova-Star Academy
Hey Guys! This is the Nova-Star Academy! Come here, have fun, and enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nova-Star Academy
Hey Guys! This is the Nova-Star Academy! Come here, have fun, and enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh.
The Nova-Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» So YALLL NIGGAS READY OR NAWH
Shining the road to glory, join the Hieratic Dragons! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:00 pm by Killua

»  Dead huh?
Shining the road to glory, join the Hieratic Dragons! EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:04 pm by Kaliba

» What if: Destiny HERO - Disk Commander wasn't forbidden?
Shining the road to glory, join the Hieratic Dragons! EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:23 am by {HeartlessX} Volpe

» meeting the new people of dn is a laugh
Shining the road to glory, join the Hieratic Dragons! EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:42 am by {HeartlessX} Volpe

» Volpe's wins
Shining the road to glory, join the Hieratic Dragons! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:58 pm by {HeartlessX} Volpe

» where is everyone?
Shining the road to glory, join the Hieratic Dragons! EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:46 pm by Desara

» THINGS AROUND HERE ARE GOING TO CHANGE!!! PLEASE READ THIS VITAL INFO
Shining the road to glory, join the Hieratic Dragons! EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:25 pm by Desara

» Suggestion on making a war team
Shining the road to glory, join the Hieratic Dragons! EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:13 pm by necro gaia excalibur

» What if: Mass Driver wasn't forbidden?
Shining the road to glory, join the Hieratic Dragons! EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:21 pm by Desara

» Axel's, Kaliba's, and Killua's GFX Shop
Shining the road to glory, join the Hieratic Dragons! EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:21 pm by Desara

Shining the road to glory, join the Hieratic Dragons!

Go down

Shining the road to glory, join the Hieratic Dragons! Empty Shining the road to glory, join the Hieratic Dragons!

Post by Desara Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:53 pm

HEEEELLLLOO NOVA-STAR ACADEMY! I'm your current host Desara and I'm here to bring you the amazing archetype of Hieratic Dragons. A few little neat tid bits about the cards themselves, the entire archetype is light(Unless you use non-Hieratic dragons), they're technically not dragons!(That's right, they're actually avatars of Egyptian Gods in a draconic form hence their use of the word 'of XXXX' Hieratic Dragon of Gebeb and such.) And they work amazingly against most meta decks. I'll be showing the important cards in most builds then go over the more rare ones to use.

Our first card up is the MVC (Most valuable card):
Spoiler:

Next up is our monster slayer:
Spoiler:

Here is our Backrow destroyer:
Spoiler:

And now our Cyber Dragon of the deck:
Spoiler:

Here is our beater:
Spoiler:

Here is the level 8 normal:
Spoiler:

Here is the level 6 gemini:
Spoiler:

Now for the XYZ cards:
Rank 6:
Spoiler:

Rank 8:
Spoiler:

With that, we head into the useful spells:

First up is our searching card:
Spoiler:

this card is our anti-dead hand:
Spoiler:

And that's all the spells that Hieratics have to their name. Now onto the traps:

First up is our Solem:
Spoiler:

Next our banishing card:
Spoiler:

Here's our banish Recovery card:
Spoiler:

And that is all the cards that are rather useful in a hieratic build. Now I'll add in the two cards that are rarely seen/used.

First up our level 7 monster:
Spoiler:

Now our level 8:
Spoiler:

I'll post support cards later on, stay tuned!

P.S. Props to Neoseeker and Yu-gi-oh Wikia for the images!

And now for our Support cards! Now I won't call up every single one, just the important useful ones.

First up, everyone's favorite rage quitting card:
Spoiler:

Now our Anti-XYZ card:
Spoiler:

Now ours free Tribute card:
Spoiler:

Desara
Admin

Back to top Go down